Exclusive Printers Guide
T: 0203 538 7115; E: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be more than willing to help.
Please ensure that the colour is set to CMYK not RGB.
Preparation Tips for Lettering and Living Logos
Lettering: Please provide us with a vector cutting file with a 0.2pt red line. Minimum thickness to die cut is 5mm, we reserve the right to block your files if the 5mm area needs to bear too much weight, in which case the thickness needs to be increased.
Living Logos: The cutting and the milling are two industrial processes carried out using a single drill bit tool. The cutter has a diameter of 8mm.
Cutting - cutting edges of the PVC material.
Milling - hallowing the PVC material to vegetate the area.
- For best results provide a vector file
- Create the logo as an outline
- Create a 5mm outline that will show the border images of the shape
- Free space without vegetation must be at least 8mm wide
- Provide at least 15mm location for the plant
- If placing on walls provide 25mm so that spacers are not shown from the front
- Resolution - Choose High Resolution
- Compression Settings - For colour and greyscale this should be down sampled to 300dpi with "auto compression" set on high
- Font Embedding - Should be set to "embed all fonts"
We cannot use the following formats for printing:
Please note that it is important when supplying a PDF from a Microsoft document, care is taken to ensure any spot colours are created correctly in your original document.
Please supply a screen shot of your Microsoft document before conversion this can be done by the following:
- PC operators – There is a "PRINT SCREEN" button on the keyboard
- Mac operators – Press the "Apple" and "Shift 4" keys, then highlight the area you wish to copy. This saves a PNG copy to your desktop
Exclusive Printers Ltd provides an exceptional printing service that is capable of managing all of your printing needs. We also add value by giving you access to our team of graphic designers who will satisfy your needs time and time again. Business Cards, Brochures, Banners, Leaflets, Flyers, Posters
Areas & Services
- Brochures Birmingham